- Less allergies and asthma in kids that grow up with a fur mate in their first year
- Help to build your social networks or find yourself a partner – the best conversation starter!
- Playing and petting your fur kid elevates your levels of serotonin and dopamine helping you be happy and calm.
- Reduce your heart disease risk factors via reduced blood pressure, reduced cholesterol, improving fitness, and warding off depression & obesity.
- Keeping you active with daily walking, your very own personal trainer helping you lose or maintain your weight.
- Combat loneliness by providing unconditional companionship.
Less lonely, happier, healthier, fitter. Doesn’t get much better than that!