A quick chat might save a lot
Having worked in vet practices all over Australia, we know that lots of fur babies can be treated at home. That’s where the idea for Vetchat came from.
We saw a need for pre-clinic care to help free up our vets for more serious cases, but also, to better support pet-parents like you.
When it comes to peace of mind, our online consults give you that instantly. Sometimes, they also confirm you need to visit a vet. Either way, it’s a win-win.
And while we’re absolutely here for you in moments of worry, we want to be your vet companion in daily life too. Because together, we can ensure our pets are the healthiest and happiest of all.
Our vets are ready to chat
We bring experienced vet advice to your phone or device the moment you need it
- Here for you between 6am and 11pm
- Everyday questions about your fur baby
- Health advice to keep tails wagging
- Strange habits or naughty behaviour
- When you can’t get to a vet or feel unsure
- Lifelong support for your best friend